At Maroubra Family Dental we have always had strict infection control protocols. Given the current global situation we have taken further steps to protect the health and safety of all our patients and our staff.
We comply with all current recommendations by the ADA (Australian Dental Association) and all the health authorities and keep updated on all the latest guidelines and announcements.
These are our additional precautions due to the current situation:
- All patients are screened for symptoms upon arrival to their appointment.
- All treatment areas are sanitised routinely after each patient and every hour for common areas.
- All our staff have completed COVID-19 specific infection control training
Please be aware of the following changes to your scheduled appointment:
- All patients with cold /flu like symptoms or who are feeling unwell will be asked to reschedule to another time.
- All patients will be asked if they have been in contact a confirmed COVID-19 case or been in a hot spot area.
- All patients are to use hand sanitiser upon arrival and upon exiting their appointment
- All patients are to have their temperature taken and recorded
- All patients are to rinse with a pre-treatment mouth rinse prior to their dental appointment
We will monitor all patients and reserve the right to reappoint if we feel it necessary to do so.
We aim to provide a safe environment for all our patients and staff.