Maroubra Family Dental is conveniently located in Maroubra Junction, NSW. Our address is Suite 8, 826 Anzac Parade, between Alma and Boyce Roads. There is plenty of parking available across the street in the carpark.
Our modern dental surgery offers a relaxed environment that puts patient comfort at the forefront. We can treat everyone in your family, from the youngest member to the oldest.
Dentistry for the Entire Family
Our list of dental services is comprehensive, so you will be able to get most of the treatments you need at the same place you are used to getting your dentistry.
- General dentistry, including routine exams and preventive dentistry
- Children’s dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening and veneers
- Root canal therapy
- Dental crowns, including same-day crowns
- Bridges and dentures
- Dental implants
- Orthodontics, including Invisalign clear braces and traditional orthodontics
- Gum disease treatment
- Oral surgery
We believe our extensive use of the most leading-edge dental technology helps us to stand out among the dental clinics near Maroubra Junction, NSW. We believe modern technology improves the patient experience and often means less time in the dental chair. Dental technology provides the tools Dr Emmanuel Pertsoulis needs to detect dental problems early when they are usually simpler to treat.
- Digital x-rays for improved preventive care
- Intraoral cameras for real-time views of dental issues in their earliest stages
- Soft laser dentistry for less invasive treatments and faster healing times
- A microscope for endodontics to improve the experience of undergoing a root canal
- CEREC same-day dental crowns
- Cone-beam CT scan for improved precision
Because we want you to be comfortable while you are here, we have televisions in the treatment rooms so you can relax with your favourite programme. We also have plenty of toys for the kids. In addition, we use iPads to communicate with patients, so they have the information they need to make informed decisions about their oral health.
We never want patients to avoid visiting the dentist and getting the treatments they need because of concerns about finances. We offer many ways for patients to pay for treatment. If you have questions, just ask one of our friendly team members.
We know you have many different choices when it comes to choosing a Maroubra Junction, NSW dental family. It would be our honour to serve your family. We warmly welcome new patients.